Thursday 21 February 2008

Interview!

I had an interview at Gintel today at 9am and it went really well. They have multiple positions available but once again, like CommuniGator, they are looking for people who could fit into multiple roles. There is also some talk of world travel in Australia, Argentina etc, but hopefully not too much. It would basically to gather customer requirements and perform training on the product. The product is mainly written in Java which I'll have to look into over the next few days to get some sort of understanding again. I did do it a bit at uni but it never really stuck!
I won’t get to excited yet and will try and go to the cafe later today to see if there is anything else in the area. I doubt there will be anything 10 mins walk from the flat though!!

No comments: